Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amazing Airwick deals at Target!!!




Air Wick is on sale at Target! The Large Air Wick is on sale for $5.99 and there is a $6 coupon in the News Paper insert. The plug-in air wick oil warmers are on Sale for $4.99 and there is a $4/1 coupon in the News paper insert. Finally, the mini starter kits are on sale for $3.98 but they are labeled as $8.99 so check them. The front of the mini's do not say Starter kit but the top reads: in this starter kit.... So with the $4/1 coupon in the Newspaper insert these are also FREE!!!

Scenario I did tonight:

1 Large Air Wick I Motion starter kit $5.99
2 Mini Air wick I Motion Starter kits $3.98 each
2 Plug in Air Wick I motion oil warmers $4.99 each

Used:
1 $6.00/1 Large Air Wick I motion starter kit
2 $4.00/1 Compact Air Wick I motion Starter Kits
2 $4.00/1 Plug-in oil warmer Air Wick I motion Starter kits

Total: After coupons $2.34!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment