Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Quick Reminder *** Toys R US will give you gift Cards for old Games!!!



I posted this a while back but I know with Christmas, came new games for some of you. I also know that if you or your gamer is like my Hubby those games will be done and beat pretty quick. Well Toys R Us will buy your games from you and give you gift cards for Toys R Us. This would be great for people who like to play new games. I bought my Hubby Call of Duty Modern Warfare and he is almost done with it, he also wanted another game but I was not going to spend another $50 on a game. So I checked it out and Toys R Us will give him $25 and then he can put it towards his other game and get it cheap! I am so excited about this program!!! Go here and look up your game and see how much they will give you, it might be a way to help make some money or get a new game for cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment