Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Old Phones = Cash or gift cards!!!


I was looking into how to make some extra money for the holidays and came across this. Sell your old cell phones for money??? Yeah there are 2 ways to do this. You can go here, here, or here to their website and search for what you old phone sells for, if you like the price they will mail you an envelope and you send it in and they send you a check. If you are like me and like to things in person, you can go here. Sears is working with Gazelle and you can trade you phone in and get gift cards to Sears for your phone. This is nice because you do it all right away, no mailing in. I love this idea because I love to make money, to give gifts, instead of breaking my bank account! This way I clean our drawers in the house and then I make money to give gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment