Thursday, November 5, 2009

Veterans or Active Military eat Free at Applebees on November 11th!


Military and former Military will get a Free Entree at Applebees on Veteran's day. Have proof of Duty and you will get a Free Meal!!! Check more info out here!

On that note I want to Thank all of our Military Men and Women for working so hard to keeping us Free. Thank you to Military Families for raising and supporting such strong and brave people that risk their lives to make sure we can be Free and have the Rights that we have. I am honored to be protected by such wonderful strong people and I wanted to make sure to let my readers know that I am proud of the Brave Men & Women in our Military that make horrible money, work terrible hours, and live in dangerous areas to make sure our country is defended. A final thank you and the most heart felt, for all of those who lost someone in the military, Thank for your sacrifice and Thank you to the Strong Brave Angel soldier that lost their life, protecting ours! I am humbled everyday when I grumble about my life and then realize what I truly have and why I have it! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment