Monday, September 28, 2009

Ok here is my first entry and I would like to introduce myself!

Hi my name is Danielle McGuire and I am a stay at home mom. I have 2 amazing daughters and a wonderful husband. I have been a Stay at home mom for 3 years now and I realized how important planning, coupons, and FREE events are when we only had 1 income. That is why I am starting this blog, I want to help others that may not know about deals and other events. I myself would not have know about the blog life if a friend had not shown me the "cheap" life style! I would like to welcome you all and look forward to sharing my knowledge with you and gaining knowledge as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle. I saw your post about your blog over on MLM. Congrats and I can't wait to find some more great deals!

    ReplyDelete